- We change the reality. As the only Polish NGO we have been active during the entire time of the works on the Enforcement Directive on the posting of workers within provision of services. We actively cooperated with the Polish government and the Directive’s rapporteur at the European Parliament by preparing expert opinions and sharing our knowledge. We provided arguments, due to which the Polish delegation has neutralized a lot of threats for the employers and their workers, with the most important one, which was an attempt to indroduce the so-called one-time posting.
- We intervene. We keep monitoring the law applicable in Poland and EU in the field of labour and service mobility, legislative procedures and activities of the authorities and public administration. We analyze court jurisdictions. We listen to the problems signalized by our Members and supporters. All the information gathered is taken into a deep analysis and, if needed, we react through informing the proper institutions about the problems and breaches by preparing position papers and opinions and actively participating in public consultations.
- We organize workshops and conferences such as European Labour Mobility Congress and practical workshop cycle of Legal Posting Labs (Members only).
- We conduct research together with Cracow University of Economics.
- We inform. Our experts’ opinions reguarly appear in the Polish and foreign media. We host press conferences and we participate in other events. Our experts’ opinions regularily appear in the Polish and foreign media. LMI Members are the first ones to have access to the recent and reliable information about the legislative changes and law interpretation.
- We educate. LMI Experts regularly meet with Polish and European politicians and European Commission and Polish Social Insurance Institution representatives and inform them about problems and barriers within the posting of workers. Our Members have the benefit of individual consultation with our lawyers on the legal, tax and insurance regulations within the posting of workers.