Do you want the opportunity to continuously learn new skills and develop in a supportive and dynamic environment?
Would you like to use your language skills on a daily basis?
If yes, we are waiting for your CV!
GL Accountant with English
- Ensuring the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the company’s global fixed asset accounting, reporting and analysis,
- Variety of fixed asset accounting tasks including recording journal entries, entering transactions into the fixed asset sub-ledgers and preparing reconciliations of balance sheet accounts,
- Perform month and quarter end close activities, including journal entries, variance explanations, preparation of reconciliations and maintain supporting schedules for tax teams and other groups as needed,
- Indentifying process improvement,
- Ensure high quality of services.
- At. least bachelor’s degree in finance, economy, business or related field or any equivalent combination of education,
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in an international enviroment,
- Fluency in English,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Action-oriented way of working with an eye for details,
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, management and clients,
- Responsible & accountable,
- Resourceful & creative problem solver.
- Opportunity for professional development
in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas,
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market,
- Attractive salary and benefits package,
- Package of benefits,
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions.
Don't miss out on the great opportunity!
Send your resume at email@example.com